Temp Tag Design Guidelines
The DDI Marketing Team will use the following guidelines, in conjunction with the SC DMV requirements, to design a customized temp tag for your dealership:
Due to the very high volume of temp tag design requests, please allow at least 15 business days for design completion. Please understand it could take longer and we will email you when complete.
- Temp Tag landscape will be a 50/50 split between the dealership and SC DMV.
- Temp Tag will include dealership's logo, if attached. NOTE: logo must be high-resolution jpg or png.
- If no logo is provided and you would like the dealership's name, city, state and website/phone number printed on your temp tag, please complete the request. IMPORTANT! You must submit a request even if no logo is provided. If no request is received, the designated marketing space will be blank when the tag is printed.
- If you have a design in mind, please upload it along with your logo. DDI will only provide 1 revision, please tell us what design you would like in advance.
- A temp tag proof will be emailed to you for approval. You must reply to the email with your approval before the temp tag design is added to your system. If you do not reply within 10 business days, DDI will load the design and charge your account for the setup.
- There will be a $35 design fee applied which includes one change or modification to the initial temp tag proof. NOTE: If you wish to change a temp tag which you have already approved with the DDI Marketing Team, an additional $35 design fee will apply.
Sample temp tag design is below.